These budget-friendly staging hacks will have your home show-ready in no time.
- Stage the foyer or entranceway by adding a fresh, new welcome mat.
- Remove all personal items, including photos.
- Declutter and pack away non-essential items.
- Invest in a professional cleaning service to achieve a thorough, deep clean before staging.
- Clean all carpet.
- Set the dinner table with beautiful dishes.
- Remove excess clothes from closets to help buyers envision more space.
- Add fresh flowers and candles to evoke buyers’ senses.
- Get the yard in tip-top shape: Add mulch, spruce up the fire beds and edge the yard.
- Remove clutter from the kitchen counterparts.
- Consider arranging the furniture so it accents the best features of a room.
- Stage a spa look and feel in the bathroom with fluffy towels, soaps and candles.
- Rid your home of your beloved 4-legged friends. Put away pet beds, crates and bowls. Spend some extra time getting rid of pet odors and hair.
- To ensure a successful staging, keep your home clean and show-ready at all times
These hacks are easy, affordable and really can go a long way to wow potential buyers. Learn more about how Healthy Real Estate & Associates can help you stage your next viewing by checking out our staging services to take advantage of a full consultation, professional photography and furniture placement to accent your home’s best features.